You can create a course that only tests on images. Please follow the instructions below to create one:
1. Log in on web, select 'Courses' at the top of your Dashboard, and click on 'Create a course'. Fill out a few details (Title of the course, what you are teaching, etc.)
2. In the Editing page, click on the 'Advanced' button to the right of the screen, and select 'Add column'.
3. Give your column a name, and select 'Type > Images', then click 'Add'.
4. You will need to add text items before being able to add pictures: enter the 'Word' or its 'Definition' and then click on the + button on the left. Once you have added the item, you will be able to upload a picture in the corresponding column.
5. If you only need to have the image column and a text column, you can delete the rest of the columns by clicking on their names and then selecting 'Delete' in the pop-up window. Don't forget to tick the 'Yes, I'm sure' box and confirm 'Delete this attribute'.
7. Enter all items and pictures you need, and click 'Save and continue' when you're done!
Please note: All images uploaded will be displayed in one fixed size, there is no way of making images bigger or smaller.